Okay, so I pretty much say most of my meals are my family favorite, but these Tacos are truly their favorite. They’re literally to die for! We eat these at least once a week, sometimes two if they can’t make their minds up with what they have in mind for dinner, so the first thing after a debate is “we’ll just settle for our favorite tacos with queso” and I’m fine with that because they’re so easy to make and you’re able to make quite a few! These easy beef and cheese tacos are made using yellow corn tortillas that I simply fried and flipped in a cast iron skillet. If you don’t have a cast iron skillet please get one soon, but until then a regular non-stick skillet will do.
The Best Beef and Cheese TacosCourse: DinnerCuisine: Mexican, AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb Beef (your choice)
Your choice of seasonings for taste
Shredded Mexican Cheese
Yellow or White Corn Tortillas
- Equipment You May Need
Cast Iron Skillet (Preferably)
- Oil Cast Iron Skillet. Place on medium high heat.
- Once cast Iron skillet is hot, turn heat down, add tortillas ( If it begins to bubble, that’s fine, but take into consideration that they burn quickly)
- Add Beef and Cheese inside tortilla and fold over. Flip on both sides until golden brown
- Repeat this until all meat and cheese are used. Serve with Cilantro Lime Rice or Queso.
- You can achieve these same tacos with any meat, it doesn’t have to be beef.