If you know me then you would know that I’m a pancake kind of girl. These delicious pancakes took a while to make, but with the right amount of patience and folding I ended up with these perfect babies! If you read the steps right it probably won’t take you fifty tries to get it right like me, but to be on the safe side I would suggest reading the steps over at least twice.
Homemade “Fluffy” Buttermilk PancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Easy Buttermilk Pancakes. Made with simple everyday ingredients.
2 cup Flour
4 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/4 cup buttermilk
2 room temp eggs (lightly beaten)
1 tbsp Vanilla
4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- In medium bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined.
- In separate bowl add buttermilk, vanilla, butter and lighten beaten eggs together, stir until well combined
- Make a hole until dry ingredients, pour wet ingredients into dry ingredient. DO NOT OVER MIX BATTER (I can’t say this enough) with wooden spoon or silicon spatula fold ingredients together. Folding only 5 or 6 times, less if possible. let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat non-stick skillet to medium high heat. Spray skillet with cooking spray or rub with butter . Once pan is hot enough use spoon or scoop to make equal sized pancakes. To keep them fluffy, try not to touch them or flatten them. Just let them cook and watch how high they rise!
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown with crisp edges on the sides.