My kids love homemade Rice Krispy Treats so instead of the usual we made them with Fuity Pebbles tonight. This treat is very simple to make and the only ingredients you will need are Fruity Pebbles, Butter and Marshmallows.
Fruity Pebble Rice Crispy TreatsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Easy homemade fruity pebble rice crispy made with only 3 simple ingredients.
1 stick butter
3 cups Marshmallows
4 cups Fruity Pebbles
- Equipment Needed
Small baking dish
- In pot melt stick of butter on low heat.
- Once butter is completely melted add Marshmallows, turn stove up to low-medium. Continue to stir marshmallows and butter until you have a marshmallow sauce. Remove from heat.
- Add Fruity Pebbles (and extra marshmallows if you prefer marshmallow pieces inside). Stir until well combined. You should now have sticky cereal.
- Cut Parchment paper this size of baking dish and place it at the bottom of baking stir. Pour mixture into dish, with silicon spatula flatten mixture out until you have on thick even layer, covering all cracks and edges.
- Set aside for 4-24 hours.
- Once harden enough make 8 squares or depending how big or small you prefer. Enjoy