Need something quick to make for breakfast? Well my family loves this simple, yet easy breakfast dish! I make French Toast probably two or three times a week, if not more, because my kids love it so much! Down below I created a simple recipe that anyone could follow. The thing I love most about French Toast is that it’s something so easy, you can’t mess it up. If my five year old could make this dish, you can make this dish. Just be sure to handle your bread with care or it will break in the process.
Easy French Toast SticksCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The Easiest French Toast Sticks you could ever make.
4 slices of Brioche Bread
2 cups Almond Milk (Preferably)
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg (Optional)
Pinch of Salt
- Lay Bread flat out, turned long ways to cut 3 pieces from each slice vertically.
- In bowl add Eggs, Milk, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and salt and stir until combined
- Preheat griddle to 275 or stove top to medium heat. Add in butter to get melted
- Now its time to dip! Take one of the twelve slices you should now have and dip into the mixture. Do not sit bread in to soak them, dip them in just covering them with a generous amount of both sides
- Now that the dipping part is done start adding them to the griddle or stove top. Try not to touch or flatten them too much. The heat will do its job when it comes down to the inside being cooked through. Cook them on each side for a minute or two, depending on how crisp you like your bread.
- Serve with your favorite toppings / syrups. Enjoy!