Breakfast was simple this morning. I decided to stuff everything that I made in Flour Tortillas and served them with Salsa on the side.
Cooking Bacon- If you prefer perfectly crisp bacon then I would suggest using a cooling rack on baking sheet before placing bacon down.
Scambled Eggs- To get perfectly fluffed scambled egg, only cook them until they’re no longer runny and remove from heat. Continue flipping or stirring as you would with the stove top on. A good way to tell if you’re over cooking your eggs would be if a brown skin starts to form.
How to fold a burrito: To get a perfectly tucked burrito you would either lay your foods side by side, form a line for each thing you put inside or your could just lay everything on top of each other. After adding food, grab both sides of the tortilla and fold onto food. Once folding on sides, grab front of Tortilla and start rolling. The first roll would be loose, but to get burrito together make sure you make a couple of your rolls tight
Double Meat Breakfast BurritoCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 Flour Tortillas
Bacon (4 stripes or more if needed)
12 oz Jimmy Jean Hot Breakfast Sausage
Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Prepare Scrambled Eggs and Bacon how you normally would and set aside
- In small skillet, scramble breakfast sausage and set aside
- Set oven to 250 (any degree setting below 350 is fine) and add tortillas for 1-2 minutes. You’re not cooking them, you’re just warming them up
- Once Tortillas are warm, add all ingredients. Wrap into a burrito.
- Serve with Salsa or fruit.