A lot of people asked about these Lobster Tails and they’re so simple to make. Whether a special occasion or just simply wanting to make something nice for dinner, try these! Most prefer to eat them with butter sauce, but it’s honestly whatever you prefer.
Cajun Lobster TailsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2-6 lobster tails
1/2 tsp Slap Ya Mama seasoning or any cajun seasoning
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 Crushed Red Pepper
1/4 tsp Mince Garlic
1/4 Melted Butter
1/4 Parsley Flakes
- Cutting Lobster
- Cut Lobster Down the middle preferably with kitchen scissors, leaving about an inch uncut
- Once done cutting, crack open the tail, just enough to pull meat up. Try not to crack the shell completely.
- Once shell is cracked gently lift meat up, close shell, sit meat on top of tail shell.
- Basting Tail
- Add all spices in bowl with melting butter and stir until well combined
- On this step you could either use a basting brush to add mixture to meat or you could simply dip the whole tail into the mixture (meat facing mixture)
- Transfer to baking sheet. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tail is bright red. Serve with Butter Sauce